Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Kenya,s Most popular park which hosts the 7th wonder of the world ( The Great Wildebeest Migration). It is located in the Great Rift Valley on open Grassland.
Best time to visit is between July and Oct when the great migration is taking place. However, whichever time one chooses to visit one is always guaranteed to experience wildlife at its best Since it is believe to be finest wildlife destination in the world with an excellent chance of seeing the Big five, amongst other wildlife.
- Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tour vans for 3 days
- 2 nights’ accommodation in preferred camp / lodge
- Meals on Full board for 3 days (meals are Buffet)
- Comprehensive game drives for 3 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pick up and drop off within some areas in Nairobi
- Park entry fees at Mara gate is citizen pay Kshs. 1,000/- EA resident pays- ksh 1,200 and Non
Residents $80 per ENTRY hence for 3 days you pay Ksh 2,000 and usd 160 respectively
- Drinks and tips